Atroz 3 Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Hand-built 4-inch travel aluminum alloy full-suspension frame
- Durable single pivot with sealed cartridge bearings
- SRAM NX 1×11-speed drivetrain
Size and styling options
Atroz Full Suspension Mountain Bike from Diamondback Bicycles is designed for riding on trails, rough terrains and mountains. The black colored bike is available in two sizes, small/medium and large for taller people. Customers should choose the right size at the time of placing the order based on the height of the user. It is a well designed bike, light and fast.
The bike is hand built with a four inch travel and has a strong frame made from aluminum alloy. The bike has a Race-face Chester handlebar which is wide and stem combination. It has a single pivot which is durable and cartridge bearings which are sealed so that it will perform well for years. The bike is supplied almost fully assembled to the buyer, only some bike tuning is required for better performance. The weight of the bike is approximately 48 pounds.
The mountain bike has a SRAM NX 11 speed drivetrain which has a wider range of gears, and is simple in design. It’s durable since it’s a drive train with a single ring and has a low gearing which was only possible earlier with a front derailleur. The brakes used for the front and rear of the bike are hydraulic disc type Shimano MT200. These brakes have rotors of size 180 mm and plenty of power for stopping the bike immediately whenever required.
Great bike for the value! Solid components through and through. Extremely happy and would recommend.
Suspension and wheels
For greater comfort, the suspension has a Rockshox 130 mm air-sprung travel fork, Recon RL in the front side with stanchions of size 32 mm. On the rear side it has a Monarch R shock absorber. For quick release the suspension has a thru-axle. The bike has wheels of size sixteen inches, and the tires have excellent grip for use on all kinds of surfaces.
- Mountain bike is designed for riding mountains and trails, can be used for climbing
- Black colored bike available in small/medium and large sizes, based on riders height, with a large Raceface chester bar for better grip
- Aluminum alloy frame is strong, light in weight for a total weight of approximately 48 pounds
- For comfort the bike suspension has Recon RL front travel fork, and Monarch R rear shock, both from Rockshox, a thru-axle which is of quick release type
- The rider can choose from 11 different bike speeds using the durable SRAM NX 11 speed drivetrain
- Hydraulic disc brakes, Shimano MT200 in front and rear, has 180 mm size rotors for halting the bike quickly
- The bike has wheels of size 16 inches which are fitted with tires having an excellent grip