Eastern Growler 29 BMX Bike
For the most part, the BMX bike isn’t used for leisurely cruising. A BMX bike is likely to conjure up images of stunts and racing when you think of the vehicle. In contrast, the BMX bike is one of the most versatile bikes on the market today, and you can use it for a wide variety of purposes. However, you can use the best BMX cruiser for various purposes. The Eastern Growler 29 BMX Bike has all the bells and whistles at a fraction of the price.
- The frame and fork are durable, high-tensile strength steel, and are compatible with 29-inch wheels.
- This bike’s cranks are made of highly durable forged Chromoly one-piece construction.
- The seat is cushioned and supportive, making it a pleasure to sit.
- Its mechanical disc brakes provide faster stopping instead of more traditional ones.
- An all-but-maintenance-free sealed bearing front hub is standard equipment on this model.
- The Growler is an excellent choice for those who enjoy the thrill of riding.
- There is a 29″ version of this BMX on the market.
- The Eastern Riblet grips and anodized and CNC’d alloy sprocket make this bike stand out.
- The product has been heat-treated Chromoly, mechanical disc brakes and all-steel construction ensure a smooth ride, no matter how fast you pedal.
- People 13 and older are the target audience for bikes.
- It has a total mass of 28.0 lbs. You will find a 36T Alloy Maxum Sprocket and Eastern Atom Plastic Pedals along with Eastern Riblet Grips on this bike.
- FRAME: 29′′ Growler, Hi-Tensile Steel, 135mm Rear Hub Spacing, Aheadset, Welded on Rotor Brake Mounts. It has an Aheadset Headtube and a 24′′ Top Tube; it features an 18-inch chainstay length and is secured with a Clamp of Alloy Bolt.
- It features a Front Load Forged Alloy Stem.
- GRIP: It is gripped by Eastern Riblets.
- CRANK: It includes a Forged 1-Piece Chromoly Arm Length of 175mm.
- BOTTOM BRACKET: The bottom bracket features an American Ball Bearing.
- CHAINWHEEL: Its CHAIN KMC Z410 1/2 x 18 is made of Eastern Maxum, Alloy, 36T.
- It is equipped with an Eastern Atom Plastic Pedal with a 1/2′′ Axle.
- There is no FRONT BRAKE or FRONT LEVER on this vehicle.
- REAR BRAKE: It is outfitted with a mechanical disc brake.
- REAR LEVER: It is equipped with a Forged Alloy Lever.
- The brake cable is linear in configuration.
- SADDLE: It features a padded seat with a railing for increased support.
- POST: Its post is steel and measures 300mm in length.
- FRONT HUB incorporates a loose ball, a steel shell drilled for 36 spokes, and a 3/8′′ axle.
- REAR HUB: It contains ball bearings, a forged alloy shell with 36 holes, and a 14mm axle.
- It comes standard with a 15-tooth freewheel.
- Its FRONT RIM is made of 29′′ Alloy, Double Wall, and Drilled for 36 Spokes, while its REAR RIM is made of 29′′ Alloy, Double Wall, and Drilled for 36 Spokes.
- SPOKES: It is made of 14 gauge brass and features brass nipples.
- It has a 29 x 2.35-inch FRONT TIRE and a 29 x 2.35-inch REAR TIRE.
- There are no PEGs in this product.
There are no reviews yet.