ECOTRIC Fat Tire Folding Electric Bike
- Excellent climbing performance, no longer need to push when go up a slope.
- With high flexibility and terrain trafficability, simply adjust the body to pass through tree roots and small drops.
- The front and rear wheels landing evenly, obtain better grip and control sensitivity on rough road environments.
- ▽2020 Newest electric mountain bike come with 100% 20’’ Aluminum frame, and high-quality front fork. You’ll have no problem cruising over sandy or snowy terrains and enjoying the ultimate electric biking adventure.
- ▽Excellent climbing performance, no longer need to push when go up a slope.
- ▽Maximum vehicle speed: 20Mph (Rider Weight
- ▽Our bike features battery lock and power lock. Power failure braking system and mechanical braking system can provide security for your travel. Throttle Type : Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle.
- ▽There may be an extended charging cable to keep the battery alive(Need to recharge the battery regularly to maintain its alive) , which is useless for you. If you receive this cable, please ignore it, there is a professional charger in our package, please use the right charging equipment to charge.
|Price history for 20" 500W 36V 12Ah Fat Tire Folding Electric Bike Removable Lithium Battery Beach Snow Bicycle Moped Electric Mountain Bike Powerful Motor Aluminum Frame Black and Blue|
Specification: ECOTRIC Fat Tire Folding Electric Bike
We have the bike for you! Visit www.ecotric.com for more!
The FAT20810 series features the 500 Watt Rear Hub Motor with a 36v Lithium Cell battery to provide riding distances of 38-68 kilometre per charge.
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.com, E-go Bike llc.
- At ebay.com you can purchase 20" 500W 36V 7 Speed Folding Electric Bicycle E Bike Fat Tire Lithium Battery for only $729.00, which is 13% less than the cost in E-go Bike llc ($839.99).
- The lowest price of Fat Tire Portable and Folding Electric Bike - Matt Black was obtained on April 3, 2021 8:09 pm.