Farley 9.8 is the lightest fat bike we make. It has an OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, a carbon fork, carbon wheels, and a 1×12 SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain with the widest range of gears for varying terrain. This is a mountain bike with no compromises, and it’s all about going as fast as possible in every season.
The Farley 9.8 is one of the lightest mountain bikes on the market. This lightweight bike is composed of a frame, wheels, and forks, all made from carbon. It also features a GX Eagle drive train that includes one of the widest range of gears of different sizes for different terrains. This mountain bike was built to go as fast as possible, no matter the season or the terrain.
Here are some of the best features you can find on the Farley 9.8 mountain bike:
- 27.5 in fat tires – the 27.5 in fat tires are more efficient and and rolls faster on either packed or groomed snow
- Carbon covered – the Farley 9.8 is covered by OCLV mountain carbon, which is tougher and more durable compared to other carbons, the carbon is made with higher levels of engineering and more strictly tested
- Rear Hub – the Rapid Drive rear hub comes with 108 points of engagement, giving it an instant acceleration when stepping on the pedals, with this rear hub, riders will get smooth and instant power that is able to blast through all kinds of rough pavement.
- Tubeless Ready System – the Farley 9.8 is equipped with tubeless ready rims and wheels that will allow for better traction, with fewer flat tires and less weight.
- Stranglehold Dropout – the Farley 9.8 has a horizontal dropout with securing mechanisms that allows for multiple geared options and a no slip single speed. It also allows the ability to set up each dial to match the rider’s personal preference.
- Front Wheel – 80 SL Trek Wampa Carbon, 6 bolt, Tubeless Ready, 150 x 15 mm thru axle
- Back Wheel – 80 SL Trek Wampa Carbon , 6 bolt, Tubeless Ready, 197 x 12 mm thru axle, SRAM XD Driver, 108 T Rapid Drive
- Tires – Team Issue Bontrager Barbegazi, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, inner strength side walls, 27.5 x 4.5 inch, 120 tpi
- Shifter – 12 Speed, SRAM GX Eagle
- Chain – 12 Speed, SRAM GX Eagle
- Weight Limit – the Farley 9.8 has a maximum weight limit of 300 lbs ( including rider’s weight and bike weight )
Overall the Farley 9.8 is a great mountain bike that is lightweight and equipped with components that will make riding powerful and smooth. It is also made of durable and long lasting carbon fiber. The Farley 9.8 is a great bike for those who want a lightweight bike that offers great performance and high speeds.
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
Specification: Farley 9.8 Fat Tire Mountain Bike
Price History for Farley 9.8
|Current Price||$5,149.99||June 10, 2020|
|Highest Price||$5,149.99||June 3, 2020|
|Lowest Price||$5,149.99||June 3, 2020|
Last price changes
|$5,149.99||June 3, 2020|