Merax FT323 Mountain Bike
Many bike riders are riding their bike for many hours, so they are interested in purchasing a comfortable and well designed bike. The Merax FT323 Mountain Bike has suspensions at the front and rear to reduce the impact of potholes, bumps on the road or other surfaces thereby offering a smooth ride. The molded handle bar is covered with high grade rubber for a comfortable grip. The bicycle seat is manufactured considering the natural shape of the human body, so that the rider does not suffer from pain after using the bike for long hours.
Information on sizing, material, weight limit and assembly
The bike has a frame size of 17″. The frame is made from 6061 grade heat treated aluminum alloy for strength, durability. The bike is delivered 85% assembled. The user will have to install the front wheel, pedals, handlebar, and fill the tires. Tuning is also recommended after the bike is used for optimal performance of the bike. The bike is designed to carry a weight of 330 lb. Merax is a reputed bicycle manufacturer and a one year warranty is offered on the bike.
Shifters, speed, brakes & wheel sizes
The mountain bike is fitted with Shimano shifters and derailleurs so that the rider can shift gears smoothly. There are 21 different speed settings, which can be selected based on the terrain where the bike is used. The bike has a linear pull V-brakes, for more power while stopping. The wheels are of size 26″ suitable for CPSC approved tires.
- Inexpensive full suspension bike, with front and rear suspension
- Shimano derailleurs and shifters so that the rider can change gears, speed smoothly
- Molded rubber covered handlebar and seat design for greater rider comfort
- Linear pull mechanical V-brakes for quick stopping of the bike
- Frame made from aluminum alloy with load capacity 330 lb
- Bike is supplied 85% assembled, some assembly is required, and tuning is recommended
Specification: Merax FT323 Mountain Bike
There are no reviews yet.