Norco SIGHT C2
The Sight C2 boosts every rider’s All-Mountain confidence with improved descending capability, adept, sure-footed climbing, and efficient pedaling.
The Sight C2 mountain bike is another bike from the new sight series of mountain bikes developed by Norco after extensive research. The bike incorporates Norco’s trademarked Ride Aligned bike design, which ensures that each bike is customized to suit the cyclist. Specifically the center of gravity of the bike is optimized. The cyclist can choose a bike with either 27.5″ or 29″ wheel size, based on his riding preferences, and the terrain he is planning to use the bike. 4 different sizes, ranging from small, medium, large and extra large are available for either wheel size. The bike components are chosen for safe descent, easy climbing on steep terrains and greater pedaling efficiency.
The bike has a carbon frame with some aluminum components like chainstays. The travel is the same for both wheel sizes. The front fork installed is the Fox 36 performance and rear shock absorber is Fox float. The drivetrain used is the SL-M8100 Shimano XT 12 speed with Shimano rear derailleur, chain and crank-set. Both the front and rear brakes are the 4 piston Shimano SLX type. The front and rear hub of the wheels are Shimano XT type. Front and rear tires are of Maxxis Minion type with the rear tire one inch smaller than the front tire. A TransX seat dropper is provided for adjusting the seat post height easily, while climbing or descending . The height of the dropper varies depending on the size of the bike selected, it is more for the XL size. One lever is provided for adjusting the dropper height.
- Part of sight series bikes with ride aligned trademarked design customized to suit the cyclist
- Available with wheel size 27.5″ or 29″, four bike frame sizes for either wheel size
- Fork float and Fox 36 are used for rear shock, front fork, for a smooth ride
- SL-M8100 twelve speed Shimano XT shifter, shimano rear derailleur, chain, crank-set are used
- Shimano SLX 4-piston brakes used for rear and front
- Dropper provided for seat height adjustment