Norco SIGHT C3 WOMEN’S
The Sight C3 boosts every rider’s All-Mountain confidence with improved descending capability, adept, sure-footed climbing, and efficient pedaling.
The performance of a mountain bike depends on a large number of factors like the physical features of the cyclist, riding style and the terrain on which the bike is being used. Most cycle manufacturers are manufacturing a few variations for each model, and do not take into account, the differences in the height, weight and body structure of the cyclist. To overcome this problem, after extensive research Norco has developed a new trademarked design Ride aligned for its Sight mountain bike series, which customizes the bike for each user. The SIGHT C3 WOMENS is a bike specifically designed for women riders and is available in Dark red/Strawberry color
The bike is available in 27.5″ & 29″ wheel sizes, with S, M, L & XL sizes available for each for a perfect fit. The bike is made from carbon and aluminum for better weight and strength. The bike suspension is designed so that it can be comfortably driven on all surfaces. The Rockshox rear shock absorber and front fork, ensure that the cyclist has a smooth ride on uneven terrain. Speed and motion are regulated using the SRAM Eagle drive-train. The Shimano disc brakes with 4 pistons are installed in the front and rear. The TranZx droppers for the seat, allow the cyclist to adjust the seat height for better performance, depending on whether he is riding uphill or downhill. The rear and front tires are of Maxis minion type.
- Mountain bike designed for women, available in strawberry
- Designed based on Norco’s trademarked Ride aligned system, with each bike customized for the cyclist
- App provided for adjusting the suspension of the bike to tune it for a particular cyclist
- Available in two wheel sizes, 29″ & 27.5″, four variants for each size of wheel
- Bike geometry and components optimized
- High quality Shimano disc brakes and Eagle SRAM drive train used for greater reliability