Polygon Siskiu T7 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike
Light & durable Hydroformed 6061 Aluminum frame features a tapered head tube, rear boost thru-axle, 73mm threaded bottom bracket, internal cable routing and optimized anti-squat kinematic with progressive suspension ratio.
|Price history for 2021 Polygon Siskiu T7 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike|
The 2021 Polygon Siskiu T7 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike is designed for great performance at an affordable price and is stable at higher speeds. It is suitable for climbing steep mountains and also provides sufficient control for downward rides. The bike is available in four different sizes, extra large, large, medium and small to suit the requirement of bike riders of different sizes. A five year warranty is offered on the bike frame
Lightweight & strong aluminum frame
The trail bike has a hydroformed aluminum alloy frame which is light, strong and durable. The head tube is tapered, and the bottom bracket of size 73 mm is threaded.The cables are routed internally. The seat angle has been increased significantly and is steeper at 76.5′ while the chain stay length has been reduced to improve the agility. The dropper Tranz-X seat post, allows the rider to adjust the seat height to maximize comfort. The bike has a unibody one piece pivot bridge for reducing the weight of the frame, while improving stiffness. The suspension uses the Rockshox boost fork Recon RL in the front and the Deluxe select Rockshox at the rear.
Drivetrain & hydraulic disc brakes
The bike uses the extremely versatile high performance Shimano Deore 12-speed drive train M6100 which offers a wide range of gear change, speeds to suit the requirement of the bike rider. The Tektro hydraulic disc brakes HD-M735 at the front and rear are powerful, control the bike and stop it quickly whenever required. These brakes have 180 mm center lock Shimano rotors and piston calipers
Options to choose the right wheel size for optimal compatibility
The bike is available in different wheel sizes based on the bike size. For smaller bike sizes, small and medium 27.5″ wheels are used, while larger bike sizes have 29″ wheels. The bike has Entity hubs compatible with rubber tubeless tires. The recommended tires are WTB Trail Boss, which are 2.4″ wide, with sidewall protection and are tubeless ready.
Things to like
- High performance bike designed for stability, better control available at reasonable price
- Available in four different sizes for users of different heights, to get the best match, with different wheel sizes 27.5″ and 29″
- Hydroformed 6061 alloy frame for durability, strength, light weight, with internal cable routing
- Rockshox suspension in front and rear for riding comfort
- 12 speed Shimano Deore M6100 drive train is versatile, and allows quick gear change
- Hydraulic disc-brakes Tektro HD-M375 are reliable help to stop the bike quickly
- Wheels have Entity hubs suitable for tubeless tires like the 2.4″ wide WTB Trail boss.