RadCity 4 Electric Commuter Bike
- Puncture Resistant Tires
- 7 Speed Freewheel
- Durable Reflective Striping
- Automatic Brake Light
RadCity 4 is indeed the commuter’s dream because of the sleek design and it’s the better version. It now comes with 18.5 inches of frame size to accommodate a wider variety of riders who want to have a commuter’s e-bike. The swept-back handlebars will surely make you feel comfortable even if you have to go on long rides. The mounts on the frame can also serve as an optional wheel lock so will keep your electric bike safe. RadCity 4 will allow you to ride in style and comfort both in town and country.
Features of RadCity 4
- Puncture Resistant Tires: All Rad Power Bikes have puncture-resistant tires to ensure you’ll avoid getting into riding accidents. It comes with an extra layer of protection that’s called the Kendra K Shield to resist small but sharp particles that can destroy the tires.
- 7 Speed Freewheel: Go as fast as you want with the 7-speed tooth freewheel which will allow you to ride in rough terrains and climb steep hills. It can also keep you at top speed while going through rough roads.
- Durable Reflective Striping: No need to put your reflective striping since it already comes along with it. This is more visible as well compared to the usual strippings so you can make sure that you have your electric bike geared up properly.
- Automatic Brake Light: The brake light is already covered and powered by the main battery so no need to put another battery in it. It’s also integrated with the brakes so it will light up and it’s responsive in every brake application.
- Shengyi Direct Drive Hub 750W Motor: The best feature of this commuter electric bike is the regenerative braking. It will automatically recharge the battery whenever you engage the brake levers so you will not lose power while on the road.
- Rear Rack: The integrated rear rack can let you attach a platform, pannier, or basket so that you can carry your stuff wherever you have to go. It also allows you to mount a Yepp Maxi child seat so that you can bring along your child for a ride.
- Twist Grip: The twist grip throttle will allow you to start your electric bike in a jiffy. No need to wait to start driving on electric mode. You can go immediately on demand so that you don’t have to worry about the time.
- Tektro Aries Brake: It comes with a 180 mm mechanical disc brake. The Tektro Aries Brake will let you stop even if you’re riding in loose terrain.