RadMini 4 Folding Fat Tire eBike
Bikes that fold up for compact transport
Have rode the bikes for a while now, and have found that exercising a lot of care is important. Many fragile and delicate parts on them, so padding them in transport is valuable. Discovered a few ways after loading and unloading, that make that easier. Fun to ride, more delicate to care for than an ordinary bike.
The RadMini 4 eBike is an electric folding fat bike. Although small, this mini electric bike packs a lot of power. This electric bike features a 750 watt geared hub motor that is powered a 48 volt, 14 Ah lithium ion battery, giving riders up to 45 plus hours per charge. The carrying capacity for the RadMini 4 eBike is 275 pounds.
- Puncture Resistant Tire – the tires are made from layers of ceramic and aramid particles under the thread of the tires. The tire liners are also integrated with Kenda K Shield that will provide extra protection from punctures against glass, thorns, and other sharp materials.
- 11-34 Teeth Freewheel, 7 Speed – the wide range of gearing means there will be more torque available for uphill climbs, yet maintain a steady climb at the same time
- Battery Pack – the batteries are designed from Samsung 35E cells, and are one of the most energy packed and reliable battery cells on the market. The batter pack will allow riders to ride up to 45 plus miles with just a single charge, that takes 5-6 hours to charge up.
- Motor – the bike features a maintenance free motor that is compact and discreet. It has a 750 watt of motor power and an 80 Nm max motor torque. This motor will allow you to ride at top speeds smoothly while it remaining smooth and quiet.
- Front Suspension – the RadMini 4 eBike features a front suspension fork which includes 60 mm of travel, lockout, and pre load adjustment.
- Charging Port – it includes a 5 volt, 1 Amp port that will allow riders to charge their phones and other portable electronics along the way.
- Display – The display screen of the bike will be able to tell you the battery life and the pedal assist levels. It also functions as a speedometer, an odometer, and a watt meter.