RadRover 5 Electric Fat Bike
The new RadRover 5 seamlessly blends rugged capabilities and exceptional comfort. With 4” fat tires and a reputation for stability
The RadRover 5 Electric Fat Bike is the flagship bike of Rad Power Bikes. Being the bestselling electric fat bike can take you to a great adventure. It comes with a 4 inches fat tires that are combined with its rugged capabilities. This fat e-bike is perfect for some off-road adventures or even just take it for a spin around the neighborhood. Having the reputation of being stable and reliable, you can join your rider friends to go ahead and climb the steep hills and even loose roads without hesitation. Just go anywhere you want to be and enjoy a smooth ride.
Features of RadRover 5
- Tektro Aries Brakes: The 180 mm mechanical disc brakes can give you a strong stopping action so that you can hit the brakes when needed. It will be handy while riding in loose terrains so that you can be in full control.
- 750W Power On Demand: It has a twist grip throttle which will allow you to start your e-bike on demand. No need to warm up the motors, unlike the usual gas-operated motorcycles that may take sometime before you start riding.
- 80 mm of Travel: The front suspension fork is custom made by Rad Power Bikes and it can give you 80 mm of travel, preload adjustment, and lockout.
- Bafang Geared Hub Motor: With the 750W powerful motor as well as the 80 Nm of torque, you can conquer any type of terrain that comes in mind. Climb steep hills, ride on dirt roads, or just stroll around town.
- Kenda K Shield: This will ensure the rider that the tires will have extra protection and have punctured resistant tires. It will come in handy for those who like going with off-road adventures since small rocks can be dangerous enough to give you a flat tire.
- 11-34 Tooth Freewheel: Go ahead and choose from 7 speeds depending on how fast you want to ride. It doesn’t matter if you’re climbing a treacherous hill. This freewheel can do it seamlessly while riding on top speed.
- Reflected Sidewall Stripping: Extremely durable and visibly reflected sidewall stripping can be a plus so that you will not have any issues while riding in an open road. It’s also better compared to the usually mounted reflectors.
- Integrated Brake Lights: It’s very responsive and it lights whenever you apply brakes to make a signal to the person behind you. Perfect for riding in a group of riders or even just to ensure the safety of the rider.
Specification: RadRover 5 Electric Fat Bike
Price History for Rad Rover 5 - Love it!
|Current Price||1,499.00||June 11, 2020|
|Highest Price||1,499.00||June 4, 2020|
|Lowest Price||19.75||June 4, 2020|
Last price changes
|1,499.00||June 11, 2020|
|19.75||June 11, 2020|
|1,499.00||June 4, 2020|
|19.75||June 4, 2020|