RadRover Step-Thru 1 Electric Fat Bike
Introducing the RadRover Step-Thru, a low-step electric fat bike that combines the rugged look and capabilities of our flagship model with a new frame style that meets the needs of all riders.
The RadRover Step-Thru 1 Electric Fat Bike is a very popular fat e-bike. It’s designed to fit everyone so that you can now have the ultimate riding experience. This electric bike combines a rugged look with great features of the flagship bikes from Rad Power Bikes. It has a lower standover height and the handlebars have a closer distance from the rider. Powered by the Rad battery pack that has a genuine Samsung 35E cell battery, it will ensure reliability and a smoother ride across a variety of terrain. Not to mention the maintenance-free hub motor that is powerful enough to outperform other riders that may come alongside with you.
Key Features of RadRover Step-Thru 1
- Tires: It comes with a puncture-resistant tire that has the Kendra K Shield to give it extra protection while riding rough roads. It will not easily get punctured by small sharp objects such as sharp rocks, glass fragments, etc.
- 7 Speeds: The 7 speeds and 11-34 tooth freewheel allows the rider to be more in control to the pedal even at a high speed. Climbing hills and riding in rough terrains will no longer be a problem.
- Sidewall: Compared to the traditional spoke mounted reflectors, the reflective sidewall stripping on this fat bike is larger and more durable so it’s more visible. Riding at night is safer with this visible sidewall.
- Brake Light: Every time the rider hit the brakes, this integrated brake lights activate and is powered by the main battery. It’s safe for both the rider and the vehicle that may be behind you while on the road.
- Hub Motor: The maintenance-free 750W Bafang geared Hub Motor and the 80 Nm of torque will give you the power to climb steep hills. Dare to ride loose or rough terrains and ride like you’ve never ridden before.
- Suspension Fork: The front RST suspension fork has 80 mm of travel, a preload adjustment, and a lockout. Ride as fast as you can without having to worry about your suspension fork giving up and just enjoy the best riding experience of your life.
- Throttle: The twist grip throttle has 750W of power on demand so you can ride at any time. It’s like riding a motorcycle without the gas fumes to power it up. Just twist and start your engine so you can start riding.
- Frame: It has a low step frame design with 20.25 inches standover height. Best for those who need a more approachable design without compromising features and functionality.