RadRunner 2 Electric Utility Bike
The RadRunner made waves as the first moped-style electric bike designed to ride like a utility, cargo, or a traditional bike with just a quick adjustment of the seat. We’ve updated this fan-favorite ride with enhanced handling and a cushier saddle. Plus, you can customize your ride with more than 330 accessory combinations.
|Price history for RadRunner 2 Electric Utility Bike|
The RadRunner from the house of Rad Power Bikes has broken new ground right from its release. It became a highly successful e-bike from the makers and has spawned a good number of imitators within a few months. Their e-bike has consistently been fundamental amongst Rad’s line of vehicles with the recent update with RadRunner 2.
What’s new in the RadRunner 2 Electric Bike?
The RadRunner comes with a lot of features from the original RadRunner that are loved and coveted among users. The step-through frame has remained mostly the same while the geometric structure has changed a bit to align it with the much sought-after RadRunner Plus. This is particularly visible through the head tube angle manifests a similar looking angle equipped by the protracted suspension fork of the Plus model.
Customizable designs to match your preferences
Since the RadRunner 2 Electric Utility Bike comes with over 330 combinations of accessories, the vehicle will be individually yours. It works with the complete suite of platforms and racks while letting you accessorize as much as you want to improve the functionality of your bike. Moreover, the payload capacity allows you to invite co-passengers to the ride.
- Pack your passenger: You can style the vehicle in a moped-style ride to include your co-passenger. It comes with decent wheel guards, a passenger seat, and lastly, footrests where you can rest your feet when not kicking.
- Improved saddle: The high volume 15mm extra padding on the seat ensures you can ride comfortably no matter the distance you travel.
- Decent stability: Whether you want to bike around in the backyard, on pavement, or into the road, the additional laid-back head tube angle helps in increasing the stability of the ride. Also, the rigid front fork gives better control.
- LED control and added buttons: It ensures great pedal resistance along with dedicated LEDs for indicating assist and battery levels.
- Puncture-proof tires: The tires are made of ceramic and aramid under the tread that offers a line of defense from punctures caused by glass, thorns, or such other substances.
Easy to assemble
The RadRunner has become almost a sensation as one of the entry-level moped-styled bikes schemed to ride like cargo or utility with a seamless set adjustment. For keeping up with the demands of the busy riders, the makers also offer assembly as well as delivery. The bike almost comes completely assembled inside a box. But the best part about RadRunner 2 Electric Utility Bike is that it can be assembled very easily. Overall, the new model of RadRunner is perfectly suited to your needs and is worth a try.