RadRunner Electric Utility Bike
This single-speed bike isn’t just built for utility — it’s built for you. A total of 330 accessory combinations means your RadRunner can be uniquely yours.
RadRunner is made to be customized so that you don’t need to worry about getting the generic e-bike anymore. Over 300 accessory combinations to try so that you can create this bike based on your riding style.
The passenger package is also open to being customized so you can choose any material to use for your passenger or maybe just use it for other needs. The center console is also fully customizable so you can add more accessories that will be useful for you. Don’t forget that you can also add something from the front like a metal basket for your grocery run.
RadRunner Electric Utility Bike Features
- Puncture Resistant Tires: Made from the Kenda K Shield tire liner which is a layer of aramid and ceramic particle is inside the tire under the thread. It makes the tires resistant from getting punctured by small sharp objects that it might come in contact with while riding.
- Single Speed Drivetrain: This is ideal for beginners who just want to enjoy the ride.
- LED Control Panel: Just turn on and off easily without too many complications. It has a light switch, pedal assistance, and battery indicators.
- Integrated Rear Rack: You can attach anything you like from baskets to a padded seat. Just attach anything that you will need the most and make it more personalized.
- Low Step Frame: It has a 16.5 inches height so it can be more approachable without having issues with the features and functionality.
- Rigid Front Fork: The stability and responsiveness of the front fork matter so you can easily control it while riding around anywhere.
- Upright Handlebars: It allows you to adjust it depending on your arm’s length so you can have a more relaxed riding position.
- 2 Legged Kickstand: This will make it more stable especially when you need to put something heavy or have a passenger.
- Hub Motor: It has the 750W Bafang Geared hub motor and an 80 Nm of torque. This will make it possible to conquer the hill or lose terrains.
- Twist Grip: The twist grip throttle has 750W of power when you need to hit the brakes on demand.
- Brake Light: It’s powered by the main battery so you can make sure that it will light up whenever you hit the brakes for your safety and others behind you.
- Sidewall Striping: It has a reflective sidewall stripping to be more visible. This is also very durable and has a larger reflective surface.
The highly rated RadRunner Electric Utility Bike is affordable with financing options available
You can add accessories (up to 330) to customize your RadRunner to fit your specific needs. Enjoy your commute without breaking a sweat thanks to the 45+ mileage range this eBike has.
- Adjustable seat
- Good mile range
- Screws maybe difficult to remove if fixing a flat