Rail 9.9 is a long-travel electric mountain bike built for ultimate trail performance. The light OCLV Mountain Carbon frame features an awesome RockShox suspension setup, the latest wireless electronic drivetrain tech, and the best e-MTB drive system on the market. It’ll shred right alongside the enduro crowd, but the best part is that you’ll always beat them up the climbs and get in the most runs.
Many cycling enthusiasts are interested in a high quality electric mountain bike, which they can use for travelling long distances. They are willing to spend a large amount of money for a well designed and comfortable bike . The Rail 9.9 Electric Mountain Bike is one of the most highly rated electric bikes available in the market using the latest technology, so that it can be easily controlled while it is being used on all terrains including climbing hilly terrain. The bike is available in different sizes to suit the height of the bike rider like small, medium, large and extra large.
Trek Rail: Minimum Days, Maximum Fun
When a pair of Trek big mountain riders had just one week to road trip through British Columbia, they knew they’d have to think outside the box to truly experience the region.
The bike has a OCLV Mountain type carbon frame which is light in weight and durable. It also has a RockShox Ultimate 160 mm front suspension fork, a Rockshox Deluxe RT4 shock absorber with 150 mm rear travel in the rear and Thru shaft damper to absorb shock. The SRAM drivetrain of the bike is X01 Eagle-AXS type and has 12 different speed settings. The Shimano XT brakes have four pistons. A suspension calculator is provided to adjust the suspension based on the weight of the rider.
The line carbon wheels and tires of the bike are from Bontrager and do not have tubes, so the user should not face puncture problems. The handlebar is also made from carbon
The bike uses the latest electrical and electronic technology for optimal performance. The bike has the latest Performance line CX motor from Bosch rated at 250 Watt, so that it can assist the user for a speed till 20 mph.The high efficiency of the motor ensures that it can be used for longer distances. The Kiox controller from Bosch, has a color display with ride info. The controller connects wirelessly to Bluetooth devices. It also has a built-in antitheft prevention solution. The bike has a battery rated at 625 W, which is enclosed in the bike frame. The removable integrated bike system (RIB) from trek ensures that the battery is secure, and can be removed whenever required without any tools. The bike uses the eMTB mode to adjust the assistance to the level required
- Front wheel: Bontrager Line Carbon 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle
- Rear wheel: Bontrager Line Carbon 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, 6-bolt, SRAM XD driver, Boost148, 12mm thru axle Tire: Bontrager SE5 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 29×2.60” Tire part:
- Size (S, M, L, XL): Bontrager TLR valve, 50mm
- Size (S, M, L, XL): Bontrager TLR sealant
- Max tire size: 29×2.60″
- Bike has a carbon frame and other components so that the bike is light and durable
- Rockshox front suspension fork, shock absorber and damper used to make the ride comfortable
- SRAM Eagle drive train is wirelessly controlled
- Bosch motor and color Kiox controller provide rider assistance and ride information
- Bontrager wheels and tubeless tires for greater reliability
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
Specification: Rail 9.9 Electric Mountain Bike
Price History for Rail 9.9
|Current Price||$11,999.99||May 22, 2020|
|Highest Price||$11,999.99||May 22, 2020|
|Lowest Price||$11,999.99||May 22, 2020|
Last price changes
|$11,999.99||May 22, 2020|