The Norco Range A2 is built to win Enduro races, and make the most of every big, burly backcountry excursion you can conjure.
The RANGE A2 bike from Norco’s range aluminum is specially designed for those who enjoy participating in Enduro races and taking long bike rides in the countryside. Depending on their personal preferences, the bike rider can choose between bikes with 27.5″ wheels or 29″ wheels. For 27.5″ wheels, the complete range of sizes like XS, S,M, L, XL are available. For larger 29″ wheels, only M, L & XL sizes are available. Cyclist can check the bike sizing charts on the Norco website and choose the right bike for your requirement. The range A2 bike is available in charcoal color.
The frame of the bike is made from Aluminum for greater durability and to keep the weight low. Handlebar and stem are also made from 6061 grade aluminum. The rear wheel travel for the smaller wheel size is 160 mm, and for 29″ wheels, it is 150 mm. The front fork and coil type rear shock absorber from Rockshox ensure a smooth ride over rough terrain. The height of the bike can be easily adjusted using the TranzX dropper posts depending on whether the cyclist is climbing or descending a mountain/hill. Speed can be easily adjusted using the 12 speed SRAM drivetrain SX Eagle. The large rotors in the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 4 pistons help to stop the bike quickly. The bike has 2.5″ thick Maxxis Assegai tires, suitable for riding on trails.
- Designed for those who participated in Enduro races, long distance racing
- Body frame, parts made from aluminum alloy 6061 for strength and durability while keeping the weight low
- Dropper posts allow the height to be ajdusted by up to 130 mm
- Rockshox fork, shock absorber for smooth ride on all terrains
- SRAM Eagle SX drivetrain with 12 speed options
- 4 piston hydraulic brakes from Shimano for quick braking
- Cyclist can choose from 29″ or 27.5″ wheel size
|Price history for Range A2|
Specification: RANGE A2