The Norco Range C1 is built to win Enduro races, and make the most of every big, burly backcountry excursion you can conjure.
The RANGE C1 bike from Norco is designed for those who wish to participate in Enduro, endurance races and long distance excursions in the forests and other remote areas. The design of the bike is optimized get the best possible performance and speed. The bike is available in two wheel sizes 27.5″ for shorter cyclists and 29″ for taller cyclists. In the 27.5″ size, there are five different sizes XS, extra small, S small, M medium,L large, XL extra large. For 29″ wheels there are three sizes, M , L and XL . The bike is available in a lichen black frame.
The frame of the bike is made from carbon to reduce the weight of the bike. The rear wheel travel for the 29″ version is 150 mm and for the 27.5″ version it is 160 mm. The shock absorbers and forks used are from Rockshox, and the specifications vary depending on wheel size. X-fusion dropper posts are available for various sizes. The SRAM Eagle GX/NX drivetrain allows for 12 different speeds. For braking, both the front and rear have hydraulic disc Code R brakes from SRAM with large rotors, so that the bike can be stopped quickly if required. Both the front and rear hubs have sealed bearings DT-Swiss 370 type. Nipples/spokes are DT swiss competition. The front and rear tires are from Maxxis Assegai, 2.5″ thick, designed for use on trails.
- Bike designed for endurance racing, for trail riding
- Available in two different wheel sizes 27.5″ and 29″ to suit cyclists of different heights
- Variations available for each wheel size, and various component specifications also differ.
- 12 speed SRAM eagle drive train used for adjusting speed
- Rockshox fork provided for shock absorption
- Hydraulic code-R SRAM brakes for quick stopping
- Trail tires from Maxxis Assegai
- Front and rear hub has DT-Swiss 370 bearings, which are sealed.