Rattan Challenger 26 Inch Electric Bicycle
I-PAS which stands for “Intelligent Pedal Assist System”, helps the motor to be more efficient when assisting the rider, thus extending the range.
- ♀️【I-PAS Technology】- I-PAS which stands for “Intelligent Pedal Assist System”, helps the motor to be more efficient when assisting the rider, thus extending the range.Saving energy and effectively extends the life of the motor and battery.This allows the Rattan to have a longer mileage than other E-bikes, maximum 80 miles.
- ♀️【Electric System】- This electric mountain bike has three working modes available: E-Bike & PAS & Normal bike. Engage the thumb throttle and enjoy a free ride. And the electric bicycle equipped with stable 350W high speed brushless gear motor and removable 48V 10.4Ah Lithium-Ion Battery cell can get 45-50 miles (E-Bike Mode) to 75-80 miles (Assisted Mode) ridding under ideal condition.Plenty for a day’s adventure or most trips to travel and back. Equipped with a front headlamp
- ♀️【High-quality Electric Mountain Bike】- The Electic Bike use 100% aluminum alloy frame, electrostatic baking varnish and hydroforming technology. These material and technologies make the electric bicycle light, strong and designed to last. This wonderful E-bike also have quality anti-slip wear resistant tire tire and shock-absorbing front forks, which have a high grade cushioning effect and are very stable
- ♀️【Shimano Gear Shift System】- Electric Mountain Bike equipped with Shimano 7-Speed classic transmission system which increases hill-climbing power, further range variation, and greater terrain adaptability. You can adjust suitable speed to complete your journey
- ♀️【Warranty】- With one-year warranty for the electric motor, battery and the charger, You've no Worry Using It. We have Confidence in Our Electric bike, and Believe you would like it.This bicycle arrives 85% assembled. It's not hard to finish aseembly by yourself. The assembly service on this page is provided and charged by Amazon’s third-party company, if you can't finish by yourself, click on the “Select Assembly ” button above; choose "Ship to store for assembly and pick up". If you need