Roscoe 8 is a trail hardtail for anyone looking to have some serious fun out in the dirt. Its 27.5+ mid-fat tires, a wide-range 1×12 drivetrain, and 120mm suspension fork make it a blast on every trail, from packed singletrack to the loose stuff. It’s a laid-back trail mountain bike dressed in a high-quality spec that’s ready to party.
The Roscoe 8 Trail mountain bike is one of the best on the market, thanks to its excellent capacity, comfort and quality. It is a bike built to be used on any trail.
This mountain trail bike is ready for fun and use, it contains high quality parts and large tires for easy handling in all circumstances. The 1×12 wide range drive train and 27.5 medium fat tires make this bike very powerful on any terrain. In addition, it also has a 120 mm suspension fork, which has the capacity to give you the necessary comfort.
This is a really modern hardtail mountain bike, equipped with the latest generation of parts, to facilitate handling on the most difficult terrain. It also has a unique and very striking design.
It is mainly made of aluminum, a very light and highly resistant material. The 27.5+ wheels are able to generate confidence because the tires are wide and sticky, so you will not lose control while riding this bike. Finally, the RockShox 35 Gold fork (upgraded version) 120 mm with lockout.
The drive train is one of the most outstanding parts, thanks to the different gears it has, to climb any steep terrain without difficulty.
The brakes are also an essential part, as it is a very powerful bike, so the brakes are hydraulic, for better safety.
It’s not just about power, it’s about performance, and this mountain bike is capable of delivering maximum performance, thanks to its parts that have the best technology.
The quality of this bike means that you can use it at any time, without having to make any modifications. With the transmission, the improved fork and the hydraulic brakes, this bike is ready for action.
- Suspension lock: This has a function with a good benefit, with the suspension lockout the fork becomes inactive, so it will help you gain more speed.
- The cables are internal: For better design, and comfort, the brake and shifter cables are routed internally through the frame.
- Capacity: Thanks to the supports provided by this bike, you can carry the accessories more comfortably.
- Improved steering tube: The tapered head tube makes the bike much more stable, as well as the confidence of those who ride it.
- Aluminum, very good material: Aluminum is the best material for this type of bike, because the material is light, so the bike will have l
Specification: Roscoe 8 Trail Mountain Bike