Schwinn Vantage FXe 650b Electric Sport Hybrid Road Bike
Meet the Schwinn Vantage electric bike family! The Vantage FXe is a sport hybrid road bike that comes with a flat bar for a more upright ride while still offering the performance you need while the Vantage RXe is a gravel adventure bike with drop bars for all the speed you want while tackling the trails!
- Custom formed alloy frame with flared drop bar for an a more aerodynamic riding position and Smooth Ride Technology decoupler for a comfortable ride. Carbon fork with thru axel provides maximum steering precision
- Frame – 6061 aluminum, 700c adventure geometry, 12 mm x 148 mm dropout | Tires – Kenda, 650c x 47c, wire bead | Brakes – TRP, mechanical disc, aluminum, 160 mm rotor
- SRAM Apex 11-speed drivetrain with thumb shifter delivers quick gear changes to keep you cruising along smoothly. You control the level of assistance
- The Bosch components on the bike are UL certified | Bosch Purion display | Single 20 tooth front sprocket | Bike weight – 57.1 lbs. | Electric charger included | Suggested rider height – 5’ 7” to 6’ 1”
- Designed as a middrive system, the Bosch Performance Line Cruise 250-watt motor provides assistance up to 20 Miles Per Hour and will last up to 50 miles per charge to get you where you need to be in comfort | Fully charges in as little as 5 hours
- Tektro Spyre C mechanical disc brakes with 160 millimeter rotors deliver precision stopping power in all conditions
Specification: Schwinn Vantage FXe 650b Electric Sport Hybrid Road Bike
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at VigLink Optimize Merchants, Amazon.com, eBay.
- At ebay.com you can purchase NEW Schwinn Vantage FXe 650b Electric Sport Hybrid Road Bike Medium Frame-Black for only $2,999.00, which is 14% less than the cost in VigLink Optimize Merchants ($3,499.99).
- The lowest price of Schwinn Men's Vantage FXe Electric Bike was obtained on October 21, 2021 11:51 am.