Supercaliber 9.8 is a cross country race bike developed for podium-topping World Cup speed. Its category-defining setup features our exclusive IsoStrut integrated shock and a lightweight Fox Performance 32 Step-Cast fork for a capable ride that’s flat-out fast and soaks up technical terrain. And it’s trimmed with some of the best mountain bike components you can get, including a SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain with carbon cranks, wider Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 carbon wheels, and a Bontrager carbon seatpost and handlebar.
The Supercaliber 9.8 bike is full suspension mountain bike that is great for cross country racing and well know for it’s world record speed. It is featured with some of the best components that a mountain bike will ever get. Some of these features include a Bontrager carbon handlebar and seat, SRAM GX Eagle drive train, wider 30 carbon wheels and many more. The bike comes in three color way: Matte Carbon and Gloss Black, Viper Red, Miami Green and Volt Fade.
- Unique Frame: It features a special frame that is more lightweight, requires less maintenance, and a lesser lateral flex. The frame also offers 60 mm of travel for the rear wheel. The special design of the frame allows for better traction and efficiency for the riders.
- Suspension: The Supercaliber 9.8 features a IsoStrut suspension that gives riders the right amount of travel to still stay in control.
- Carbon Fiber Covering: The mountain specific carbon covering was engineered to be able to withstand the tough racing conditions, the Supercaliber 9.8 is made with the best bland of responsiveness, light weight, and compliance to get rid of the use for a heavy rear pivot system.
- Straight Shot Frame: It features a straight shot frame with knock block, giving riders a more responsive ride. Riders will be able to pedal harder and stay stable and leveled on bumpy and rough grounds.
- Clean Organized Cable Management System: The versatile and light cable management system will allow riders to manage all of their shift, lockout, dropper, and brake lines with the easy and clean management system.
- Boost: Wider dropouts, and wider tires without ruining efficiency
- Tubeless: The tires and rims are made with a tubeless system that will enable riders to get a better traction, have fewer flat tires, and with less weight. The tires are ready to go out of the box with the TLR rim strips, sealant, and valves.
- Shifter: 12 speed, SRAM GX Eagle
- Crank Small crank: 170 mm in length, Truvativ Stylo Carbon Eagle, 32 T alloy ring, DUB, Boost ( 52 mm chain line )
- Max Chain Ring Size – 36 T
- Saddle – made with Bontrager Montrose Elite, 138 mm in width, titanium rails
- Weight – 10.45 Kilograms or 23.06 lbs
- Weight Limit – the maximum weight limit for the bike is 300 lbs (combined weight of bike and rider)
- Warranty – all Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
Specification: Supercaliber 9.8 Cross Country Mountain Bike
Price History for Supercaliber 9.8
|Current Price||$5,899.99||June 6, 2020|
|Highest Price||$5,899.99||May 23, 2020|
|Lowest Price||$5,899.99||May 23, 2020|
Last price changes
|$5,899.99||May 23, 2020|